Now more than ever, we know how important a safe and sanitised work environment is for the health of our colleagues and clients.
With over 30 years of experience, Chem-Dry provides professional commercial sanitisation services for companies in all industries, using our patented sanitisation services to disinfect offices, warehouses, retail units, and other commercial spaces for customers. We use our EPA certified sanitiser, Micro-ProShield, in all of our commercial sanitisation and disinfecting services to offer a safe, reliable, and chemical-free sanitisation service that you can trust.
Micro-ProShield’s commercial sanitisation service kills bacteria on both hard and soft services. The Chem-Dry disinfecting process features the application of an EPA-registered disinfectant to contact areas across the workplace using an electrostatic sprayer. Chem-Dry’s patented disinfectant contains no harsh chemicals and has no added fragrance or perfumes for a safe, non-toxic product. The disinfectant has been shown to eliminate a broad range of microbes like bacteria and viruses including superbugs like MRSA and H1N1(1).
In all of our commercial sanitisation services, our team uses specialized electrostatic equipment that allows us to fully cover surfaces without over-saturating them, so it won’t damage electronics or other sensitive items. Our hospital-grade disinfectant is an industry-leading solution that is proven to be effective in eliminating most viruses, germs and bacteria for a safe and healthy workplace.
Chem-Dry Ireland’s Micro-ProShield offers an incredible 90 days of protection for any treated surface. Using the same electrostatic equipment, our technicians apply a protective antimicrobial coating to surfaces that were disinfected to inhibit the growth and spread of microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 3 months.
This patented commercial cleaning and sanitisation technology creates a layer of spikes on surfaces that mechanically kill these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs, bacteria, and viruses to grow.
To give our commercial customers peace of mind that we have completed a professional commercial sanitisation service, we provide you with a certificate of treatment to certify that your space has been thoroughly sanitised and disinfected. Once our technicians have completed the Disinfecting & Sanitizing process and applied our MPS-90 Antimicrobial solution, we’ll provide you with a Certificate of Treatment certifying that your business was serviced following our guidelines and procedures along with recommended safety protocols.
Benefits of Micro-ProShield
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria from hard and soft surfaces
- Approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19
- Hypo-allergenic, contains no harsh chemicals
- Fast-acting so you can get back to work quickly and safely
- Can be used on most surfaces including food contact surfaces per EPA and FDA regulations
- Applied using specialized electrostatic equipment to completely cover surfaces without over-saturating them, to ensure that it won’t damage electronics or other sensitive items
- Patented technology acts as a protective armour to kill microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 90 days
- The EPA-registered antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes that mechanically kill bacteria and algae by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, inhibiting the growth and spread of these microbes and the ability for superbugs to grow
- Creates a colourless, odourless and non-toxic layer of continuous and persistent protection for up to 3 months
- Regular cleaning of treated surfaces won’t impact effectiveness
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Environmentally responsible
- Approved for use as an antimicrobial preservative under EPA and FDA regulations to preserve food contact surfaces
1Based on EPA registration # 82972-1. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration # 82972-1; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated for 38 pathogens including bacteria, germs and viruses. Our sanitizer associated with EPA registration # 82972-1 has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
2Based on EPA registration #87583-3. Effective against algae an odor and stain-causing bacteria.